Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Day of Munchies

We all have them for whatever reason. The munchies, stress eating, fridge pillaging, binge eating.

I ate really horrible today, full of junk food! I thought it might be interesting to show what a Vegan junk food day might look like. I should have ate more fruits & veggies. 

My worst culprit was a "vegetarian" Black Bean burrito. I asked for it without cheese thinking that would do the trick. It is definitely NOT VEGAN! And at almost 500 calories for 1 item NOT worth it! 

I also had 2 vegan ice cream sandwiches, tons of Ruffles potato chips (yep vegan), & cashews. The worst thing is I'm posting this and haven't even cooked dinner yet. I was trying to wait until 10pm when Matt gets home and this probably led to my daily diet demise. 

I know you can't see the stats very well. I am currently at 123% of my daily cal value, 123% fat, 0% cholesterol (Yeah!), 113% Sodium, 66% carbs, 96% Protein. Not a very good day. Hopefully tomorrow will balance this out and then I can show what a healthy day looks like.  

Good thing I did my 2 mile run!

PS. I use www.livestrong.com to casually track my calories/exercise. I completely recommend using this site. It is Free and they have a great food database built up.

No comments:

Post a Comment