Thursday, July 30, 2009

Cancer Link

The next book I will read:
I've been doing more research on the health consequences of eating meat & meat byproducts.. I think KNOWLEDGE is the key to staying with this diet. Whenever I start to doubt I go back and read a new article or research piece concerned with eating meat. 

Today I ran across this Amazing audio file about CANCER LIES. I learned so much from this. This guy looks and sounds like a preacher, but don't let that stop you from listening..
http://www.jonbarron.org/audio/audio_files/TalkR15.mp3

It talks about the 3 causes of Cancer- TOXINS, a Compromised IMMUNE SYSTEM, & CIRCULATION. 

I feel reaffirmed in my Health change today. This speaker mentioned the toxic effects of the antibiotics fed to animals & is in the meat people eat. He also spoke of the Liver and arteries that are overworked due to the Fat content of the typical American diet.

I am going to focus on making sure I get the amount of fruits & veggies recommended along with Omega 3's. 

2 comments:

  1. Umm your post freaked me out. I just got a cancerous looking mole removed, thats the last word I wanted to see. But I'm glad you are staying strong and inspired. Don't become like me though and start having anxiety attacks about what you read. Thats why I am using alternative feminine protection and hippie deodorant. And do you know what kind of chemicals are on non-organic lettuce? Not to mention all the stuff that goes into cosmetics...here's a freaky link...http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/index.php?nothanks=1

    It will tell you what goes into everything you use. Oh geez. Toxins are really FREAKING scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, the speaker mostly talks about how to prevent cancer through eating healthy so your immune system can fight the damage done by all the toxins in the environment.. Cancer was pretty much unheard of 100 years ago.

    He also mentioned that chemo is less than 10% effective and chemo itself is Radiation and increases cell damage in the body.

    Thanks for the link! I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete