Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Blogless

I'm currently feeling like having a blog is kind of pointless. I don't really have a clear purpose, my posts are more random tidbits from my daily life and frustrations. 

Is it worth writing? How do I benefit besides having some time for forced self-reflection. 

Better yet is it worth reading? Is it entertaining, educational, or inspiring in any way?

Let me know. I could use the encouragement today.. or if you have some advice I'd love to hear it too. Or maybe just an anonymous comment of  "Hey I read your blog sometimes, don't stop" or if you feel inspired leave an anonymous comment saying "Hey these posts are boring, you should write more about.. X" 

2 comments:

  1. I try not to get caught up in having a popular blog. I write for a few and not many. And I treat mine as an archive for my work. Yours is a journal of your vegan lifestyle. I used to write things down on paper and then I stopped because it took too long. I type much faster. And while I know I could always buy MS word or use google docs, blogging has a nicer look to it and I can access my own work from anywhere.

    Getting back to you...I like reading your blog. I don't think it's boring and since I don't get to hang out with you these days its great to hear the tidbits about your day. It's educational too. The only thing I can think to add that might get you more of a vegan audience, is to link recipes and post your own.

    I am inspired, I want to switch to soy milk but Justin won't let me. I don't drink milk nor do I eat cereal, I only use it in food like mashed potatoes and baking occasionally. And I'm sure soy would work great, but Justin drinks milk and I live too far away from my grocery store to walk back with 2 jugs of milk and the rest of my weekly groceries. Sorry I am bad, inspired, but bad!

    Keep the blog rollin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Def. dont stop blogging I think your actually very entertaining to read.
    ANd there are lots of good reasons to blog "for a few and not the many" besides self reflection. I think its done alot of good for you already.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete