Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Delectable Vegan Delight

Matt and I received gift cards to Souper Salad and I never realized how vegan friendly there selection was. I mean I know OBVIOUSLY they have salad, but I have a hard time just eating salad for lunch. I just have a hard time getting excited about eating leaves.

So I was somewhat content with my plate full of salad and I thought I would check on the other items on the bar. The Vegetable Soup had a big sign above it that started with "A delectable Vegan delight..." This was very exciting. A lot of restaurants include cheese, dairy or cream in their soups so this was a wonderful surprise. Now the phrase has stuck in my head and I want to use that description for everything- Bean Enchiladas= "a delectable vegan delight"

Today we ate there again and I really paid attention to all the detailed cards and several things are vegan, including the Corn Bread!

Here is the list if you're interested:
http://www.soupersalad.com/Special%20Diets.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment