Wednesday, August 19, 2009

2 Diets live as 1

These are true "Leesha Crocker" meals. I know now that it is the vegan versions of "normal" food that I love best. The meat analogs and weirder foods just don't work out as well, but I'm sure it is just something I have to get used to.

This was that amazing double date Pizza Feast I mentioned previously. Mine is the one in the back that's cheeseless. I added Broccolini + grilled eggplant + onions + mushrooms + black olives + Pineapple. We also made some Capellini Pomodoro pasta from scratch. Check out Olive Garden's website for the recipe. YUMMY!

My Veggie Burger plate includes: Open-faced veggie burger with Tofutti American Cheese, romaine lettuce, onions, avocado slices, pickles, mustard and tomato. Oven Fries and vegetarian baked beans on the side. With some strawberries for dessert. I felt so NORMAL eating this meal. It's nice to be normal every now and then. I could only eat 1 of these burgers, and I had originally intended to make it a double stack burger.

Matt and I customized our own Thai dinners during our THAI NIGHT. I boiled some Thai noodles and added onions, mushrooms, chives, and sesame seed to mine. Matt added shrimp and sun dried tomatoes with sesame seeds to his. We tried Sea weed for the first time and it was very tasty, but then I noticed it had HFCS (high fructose corn syrup) in it! I don't understand why they would do that to such a nutritious food. Note: The Sunkist is not mine.

I love white bowls and plates
so clean, so crisp
the food readily awaits.

No comments:

Post a Comment