Monday, December 7, 2009

Cruelty-Free Hair Care


Loreal now has a new line of hair care products that are 100% vegan and cruelty-free. 

Yesterday, I purchased the Smooth Shampoo, Smooth Conditioner and the small tub that is a deep conditioning mask.

They are amazing!

The shampoo was incredibly frothy and foamed up more than every shampoo I own. The deep conditioner made my hair soft and silky. Finally, hair care that does what it is supposed to! This was a real exciting find. 
So here is the delimma. I started researching Loreal and they do animal testing in almost all their other lines of product. So by purchasing the EverPure line I am indirectly contributing to the testing of animals. OR should I think of it as by purchasing these products I am proving to Loreal that there is a market for cruelty-free, vegan products. Hopefully they will make the switch in more of their product lines.

My hair feels so good!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I almost bought those when I started my "testing free" adventure and thought the same thing. I decided not to buy them. But you have a good point about proving Loreal that there is a market for these products. I also happen to know that the owner of Loreal is one of the richest women in the world and I figured I would give someone else a chance to make millions.

    I'm using nexxus and love their products. The shampoo I use says "never tested on animals", but I am doubting that they are vegan and toxin free. Also couldn't find nexxus on peta's site. But that site is so confusing.

    ReplyDelete